| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Corrientes in August is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in August is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry. Only 56.5mm (2.2in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 10:49 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 11:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Corrientes August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Corrientes, Argentina
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Corrientes:
- Asuncion, Paraguay - 267.7 kms (166.4 miles) NNE
- Villarrica, Paraguay - 299.2 kms (186 miles) NE
- Formosa, Argentina - 148.7 kms (92.4 miles) NNE
- San Juan Bautista, Paraguay - 183.7 kms (114.2 miles) ENE
- Pilar, Paraguay - 77.1 kms (47.9 miles) NE
- Encarnacion, Paraguay - 283.5 kms (176.2 miles) E
- Posadas, Argentina - 276.5 kms (171.8 miles) E
- Sao L. Gonzaga, Brazil - 383.3 kms (238.2 miles) ESE
- Paso De Los Libres, Argentina - 294.3 kms (182.9 miles) SSE
- Monte Caseros, Argentina - 331.5 kms (206 miles) SSE
- Artigas, Uruguay - 394.6 kms (245.2 miles) SSE